A golden opportunity to work for the children of Delhi
Delhi Government is constituting Anganwadi Samitis for each functional AWC to Support and facilitate the operations of more then 10,000 Anaganwadis. If you are passionate about children and want to work for their development, then this is an opportunity for you.
For each Anaganwadi centre, application are invited for following members:
- Chairperson (Educated Women Only)
- Social Worker (Two Members)
The work for members are as follows:-
- Support the Anganwadi Worker in the operations of the Anganwadi
- Be the Bridge between Community and Anganwadi
- Gather resources from the larger Community to conduct activities and initiate improvement in the Anaganwadi
The requirement for the post of Chairperson is as follows:-
- Minimum 28 Years of age.
- Minimum Education Qualification Graduate.
- Experience in working with children or related educational qualification preferred.
- Near by Resident to applying Anagawadi Centre ICDS Project.
Who should apply for post of Chairperson are as follows:-
- Educated housewives
- Retired Teachers or Government Servants
- Professional on sabbatical.
- Social Workers etc.
The requirement for the post of Social Worker are as follows:
- Nearby resident to applying Anagawadi Centre ICDS Project.
- Reputed Social Worker of the Area.
Who should apply for post of Social Worker are as follows:-
- Social Worker
- NGO members
- Collage going youth
- Professionals etc.
All above post are purely on voluntary basis without any remuneration of any kind.
The application should be supported alongwith the requisite documents in support of their claim regarding Age, Residential Address, Identity Card(Voter ID, AADHAR CARD, PAN), Education, Experience etc.
Interested Applicant must apply online. Last Date 15-Aug-2017
Click Here to Apply
Educated Nation , Healthy Nation, Developed Nation